Join our journey
Bookaway is more than a company. We’re a team of individuals who share a passion for travel and technology as well as the drive to create something big. Together, we work hard, we work together, we laugh a lot and we have in-depth discussions about what to eat for lunch every day.
Bookaway is about more than getting from one place to another. We’re about taking the stress out of travel so that you can enjoy the ride and fully experience the liberation of travel. We’re all about the journey.
We understand travelers because we are travelers. We care because we know how stressful traveling can be. We use technology to innovate experiences, to make your life easier and to make your trip smoother.
We put travelers first
Our travelers’ decisions are the heart of our decisions. If something doesn’t work for them, then it doesn’t work for us.
We’re a new generation of travelers, born with mobile devices in the palms of our hands. We expect everything to be a screen tap away, including tickets to the world’s best locations.
With this understanding, we’re freeing travelers from the stress of the unknown while traveling so they can focus on what really matters — the journey. We make travel dreams a reality. We make exploring the world with confidence tangible.
Which position is calling your name?
Senior Automation Engineer
About The Position
Bookaway is an online ground travel platform, dedicated to creating the easiest way to book ground travel services from local transportation suppliers worldwide. We source the largest database of suppliers worldwide, so we can help travelers find the best services and easily plan trips while helping our partners go online and expand their customer reach.
The company is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a talented Senior Automation Engineer to join our journey.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Bookaway’s products. You will work closely with developers, and product managers to help ship products of high quality.
- Help promote the methodology and culture of testing at Bookaway.
- Write E2E tests using the industry’s standards
- Provide expert advice for the development team in regard to testing.
- Leading the effort to build new infrastructure and test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The tool/s accommodate functional and load testing. These frameworks allow us to perform various testing methods in multi-service environments.
- Minimum 5 years of automation experience on web applications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing automation infrastructure using REST API, databases, and 3rd party integrations
- High technical skills, deep knowledge in automation best practices
- Experience in planning, tests writing, and tests methodologies
- Strong mentoring skills
- Be a team player
- Have a positive attitude and a can-do approach
- Experience in working with AWS solutions
- Experience in working with Container solutions like (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Groovy) skills