Join our journey
Bookaway is more than a company. We’re a team of individuals who share a passion for travel and technology as well as the drive to create something big. Together, we work hard, we work together, we laugh a lot and we have in-depth discussions about what to eat for lunch every day.
Bookaway is about more than getting from one place to another. We’re about taking the stress out of travel so that you can enjoy the ride and fully experience the liberation of travel. We’re all about the journey.
We understand travelers because we are travelers. We care because we know how stressful traveling can be. We use technology to innovate experiences, to make your life easier and to make your trip smoother.
We put travelers first
Our travelers’ decisions are the heart of our decisions. If something doesn’t work for them, then it doesn’t work for us.
We’re a new generation of travelers, born with mobile devices in the palms of our hands. We expect everything to be a screen tap away, including tickets to the world’s best locations.
With this understanding, we’re freeing travelers from the stress of the unknown while traveling so they can focus on what really matters — the journey. We make travel dreams a reality. We make exploring the world with confidence tangible.
Which position is calling your name?
Head of Brand & Communications
About The Position
As the Head of Brand & Communications, you will be leading all of our internal and external communications. You’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of all communication efforts that drive brand awareness and employee engagement, to build brand credibility, and to increase investability.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will set the tone and strategy for our global brand to drive positioning in the market, as well as develop our creative strategy and messaging.
You will own key brand and communications KPIs which involves increasing brand awareness, market perception, engagement and impressions. You will work with HR to build and deliver our brand strategy and internal communications
You’ll also be joining a team full of hummus-enthusiasts.
This is an exciting opportunity to strengthen Bookaway’s public-facing profile during a pivotal time in our brand’s history.
- Develop and oversee execution of a creative and cohesive communications strategy across multiple lines of business and brands
- Ensure messaging consistency across all external and internal communication channels
- Ideate and execute brand storytelling campaigns
- Maintain databases of coverage, press activity, press targets and manage PR tracking and analytics
- Manage relationships and deliverables across multiple PR agencies in different countries around the world
- Track industry trends to drive a high-performing media relations strategy and relevant media placements
- Work with senior executives to develop and create unique industry-specific thought leadership
- Crisis management and preemptive planning, including active monitoring of the media landscape
- Develop and execute a comprehensive brand strategy to transform the current brand and position it for success as the company continues to grow worldwide
- 2 years’ experience in a communications role in a global company
- Native English speaker – must
- Experience with defining, building, growing and leading a brand in a high-growth environment
- Experience with building and executing on internal and external communication strategies
- Demonstrated PR effectiveness on sales and brand health through quantitative and qualitative measurements
- Strong message creation and written/verbal storytelling skills
- Experience in B2B or B2C marketing roles with a focus on creating and executing brand strategies
- Must love hummus 🙂
- Experience in leading internal and external communications throughout an M&A process – big advantage