COVID-19 : You must present proof of vaccination status to travel within Indonesia.
1. Passengers who are fully vaccinated (including a booster) do not need to show an antigen/PCR test.
2. Passengers who have NOT received any booster may need to show a negative antigen/PCR test.
1. Passengers departing from Gili Trawangan will be charged a retribution fee of IDR 10,000/person when they arrive at Gili Trawangan (Tourism fee) to be paid directly by the passengers.
2. Passengers departing from Gili Air will be charged IDR 5,000/person (port fee) to be paid directly by the passengers.
3. Passengers departing from Bangsal will be charged IDR 10,000/person (ticket system fee) to be paid directly by the passengers.
4. Passengers departing from Padangbai will be charged IDR 10,000/person (port fee) to be paid directly by the passengers.
There is an additional charge for a small boat transfer from Gili Meno to Eka Jaya Fast Boat due to having no harbour in Gili Meno for 35,000 IDR (around 3.50 USD) per pax. You will need to pay directly to Eka Jaya Gili Meno.
Effective 1st September 2022, there will be an entrance fee from Lombok Tourism Office for guest visiting the 3 Gilis (Trawangan, Meno, Air) of Rp10,000.00 per person for foreigners, and for domestic guests are charged Rp.3,000 per adult and Rp2,000 per child and additional levy of Rp. 10,000 for port tax for guests departing from Bangsal Port.
This is a High Speed Ferry from Padang Bai, Bali to Gili Meno Island, Lombok with Eka Jaya Fast Boat. This is a direct Ferry and takes 1h 45m to arrive. This Ferry from Padang Bai, Bali to Gili Meno Island, Lombok, offers lots of different amenities. Once you get on board, you can enjoy A/C, WC and TV.